- Home Page
- Girls Competitive
- Icebreaker Tournament
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions - Winter
- Hall of Fame
Winners at the tournment
GU17 team on their way to the two week USA Cup
OISC sends out a big Congratulations to the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees
- The Winter Program registration starts the second week of August: The Winter Program starts early October and runs for 14 weeks. The Winter Season Break will begin on December 22 and the Winter Program resumes on on January 8, 2018 and will end on Friday February 15.
- 2018 Summer Girls Competitive registrations will go live on January 4, 2018. the Early Bird deadline will be January 28. Please register early because the number of teams to be fielded will be determined the first week of February.
- Tryouts will commence on February 17 with the goal that all mini teams will be selected by March Break and all full field teams selected by Easter. This will enable all our teams to start the spring development period right after Easter and ending on May 14.
- Each Age Group will have an Age Convenor and all players will be contacted through Teamsnap. We ask each player to identify their available dates. This is very important to be completed asap so that all players can be properly seen.Players will not be invited to every age Tryour session.
- The Girls Competitive Program is proud to confirm that Jojo Maalouf will be returning as our Girls Competitive Staff Coach for 2017-18